Terms of Service
1. This site is the property of ABBD. By browsing abbd.com , you become a user of ABBD’s service.
2. As a user, you agree to accept and comply with these terms and conditions of use.
3. These terms and conditions of use are deemed to have received your acceptance from the moment you browse the abbd.com web pages.
4. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not navigate to abbd.com . Any use in contrariety with these conditions is the sole responsibility of the visitor.
5. The user of this site acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site, and have verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
6. This site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure, particularly computer and technical difficulties.
7. ABBD reserves the right to modify, suspend or remove the content on the web pages of its site, at any time and without notice.
8. ABBD can not be held responsible for errors in content published on the abbd.com website.
9. ABBD disclaims any liability for the use that may be made of the information left available to users on the site.
10. Users of this site are required to comply with the provisions of the law relating to computers, files and freedoms, the violation is punishable by criminal penalties.
11. The general structure, as well as the texts, images, know-how, and all other components of the site are the exclusive property of ABBD. Any total or partial representation of this site by any means whatsoever without the express permission of ABBD is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
12. The ABBD mark and the logo appearing on the site are registered trademarks.
Any total or partial reproduction of this mark or this logo, made from the elements of the site without the express authorization of ABBD is therefore prohibited, within the meaning of the article L.713-2 of the Code of the intellectual property.
13. Users and visitors of the website may not set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior consent of ABBD. Permission can be obtained by requesting it through our contact page .
14. ABBD reserves the right to modify the present conditions of use without notice and without any other obligation than to bring these modifications in the general conditions of use on line.
Information about personal data
The personal information that we collect via registration to the newsletter or via the contact form is only used to send you information at your express request.
We undertake not to transmit this information to third parties or to our partners or any other organization whatsoever.
You have the right to access, modify and delete your personal data. To use your rights, contact us via our contact page .
ABBD Company Information
21, rue Bergère