At ABBD we put the security of your data at the heart of our concerns, and all our employees make it a priority on a daily basis, in particular through the following technical measures.
ABBD hardware security
- Employees’ workstations are encrypted.
- Servers and workstations use OS systems declared to its publisher with up-to-date definitions.
- Protection by antivirus software updated as soon as possible.
- Security policy controlled via the Microsoft admin console.
- Site-to-site VPN between our local network and AWS platform.
- All external connections to our local network infrastructure are made via a site-to-site VPN.
- Access to our computing resources hosted on AWS is exclusively made via a dedicated VPN.
Secure data transfer to ABBD servers
- Transfer is done via a secured platform developed by our teams, compliant with the latest standards in terms of encryption (TLS v1.3).
- Certificates used by our platform come from recognised and public certification authorities.
Data hosting, storage and backup
- All data held by ABBD are stored on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure servers, both located exclusively in France.
- ISO 27001:2013, 27017:2015, 27018:2019 and 9001:2015.
- Customer data logged for 90 days, restoration upon request.
- Analysis data backed up every night, 7-days retention period.
Secure and monitored data access
- Two-factor authentication for all our employees.
- Nominative login accounts.
- Strict password policy (12 char.), renewed every 6 months.
- Access to data is limited to the specific needs of each employee and is subject to approval by his manager.
Access to ABBD’s offices
- Access to the premises is secured via biometric readers.